IAT offers international courses, certificates of technology, services and information systems, IT security consulting, networking, cabling and web development.
Career technical personnel authorized by the leading technology providers in the world: as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, Mile2, PMI, courses Integrated Security: Cobit, Risk, Safety Standards ISO. Being an authorized partner ensures that our training services are of highest quality, the latest products and technologies available. Training programs and services are delivered by experts with over 20 years’ experience in train and certify IT professionals to become leaders on their industry, achieving a 90% in overall satisfaction. These training courses in Information Technology, ranging from basic application and desktop production tools such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, to complex network systems and information communication technologies and programs of executive powers.
Our Most Popular Courses
•A+ & Network + (2×1 Special Offer)
•Microsoft Excel – Pivot Table – Macros – VLOOKUP
•CCNA -Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) 2.0
•MCSA Windows Server 2012
•Agile – Scrum Project Management
•C)PEH – Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
•C)PTE – Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
Our Most Popular IT Consulting Services:
- Help Desk Support
- Server Migration (Win 2000,2003, 2008 R2, 2012)
- MS Exchange Migration (2000, 2003,2007,2010,2012)
- Network Implementation, Design, Security and Administration
- Office 365 Support, Deployment and Migration
One on one training
- Development activities are designed to suit client’s personal needs (whether aspiration or performance related) and learning styles.
- Fine tunes and develops skills: This option will offer a 1 on 1 class with an expert instructor to explain the subject in an hour or more until you learn that skill you need.
- Can focus on interpersonal skills, which cannot be readily or effectively transferred in a traditional training environment.
- Provides client with contacts and networks to assist with furthering their career or life aspirations.
- Performed in the ‘live’ environment or off-line.
- Highly effective when used as a means of supporting training initiatives to ensure that key skills are transferred to the ‘live’ environment.
- Coaches and mentors transfer the skills to the client rather than doing the job for them.
Onsite Classes Available at Your Location
Most of our classes are available to be taught onsite at your location. There is a minimum number of students required to have the class onsite. Pricing is discounted based upon the number of students attending. Call and schedule your onsite training class today. We can also provide an onsite test administrator to administer the exam on the last day of the class for all of your students.
We have provided onsite training and we look forward to providing training onsite for you this year
- Johnson & Johnson
- Coca Cola
- Xapiens International
Provide our students innovative and excellence education that allows them increases their learning and knowledge of new technologies providing them a competitive advantage for their future.