- Development activities are designed to suit client’s personal needs (whether aspiration or performance related) and learning styles.
- Fine tunes and develops skills: This option will offer a 1 on 1 class with an expert instructor to explain the subject in an hour or more until you learn that skill you need.
- Can focus on interpersonal skills, which cannot be readily or effectively transferred in a traditional training environment.
- Provides client with contacts and networks to assist with furthering their career or life aspirations.
- Performed in the ‘live’ environment or off-line.
- Highly effective when used as a means of supporting training initiatives to ensure that key skills are transferred to the ‘live’ environment.
- Coaches and mentors transfer the skills to the client rather than doing the job for them.