5 Day –
40 Hours – Sat 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Basic computer literacy
• Basic PC operating system navigation skills
• Basic Internet usage knowledge
• Good understanding of network fundamentals
Upon completing the course, students will be able to meet the following objectives:
• Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
• Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
Required Exam(s) Recommended Training
Why should I get CCNA Certified?
It is important to know why you are getting certified. CCNA is meant for anyone involved in implementing or supporting networks. A CCNA professional should be able to manage simple networked and internetworked environments incorporating routers and switches.
Do you have an interest in networks or Internetworking?
Do you want to work in the networking field?
If so, the CCNA certification is the world’s best known “step number one”, when it comes to beginning a networking career.
What are my job prospects if I get my CCNA?
A CCNA certification is seen as a highly desirable quality for employers. It shows that the holder is highly qualified and experienced in networking technologies. Most importantly it shows an employer that the holder’s knowledge is current and up to date as the CCNA must be renewed every three years to remain valid.
Instructor: Frankie Soto
Our Courses Includes*:
Refer a friend Get 5% off*
Call Us Today!
(787) 998 0602
(787) 998 0720
Choose your best option:
• Classroom Training
• Online Training
• Live Virtual Training